Website Sneak Peak

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 10:12 PM | | 1 comments » | Share on Facebook

After weeks of scouring the internet for the perfect website (and bugging all of my photographer friends about who did their sites) I finally found it! I’ve been working behind the scenes this month building the website and making it beautiful. Now it’s just about finished. It’s a strange feeling when things start to finally come together. A few months ago I would have never thought that everything would move so quickly. It’s so close I can taste it and I’m excited for the big public launch. We have some fun stuff planned for our online friends as we count down to the big launch. I can’t say too much because I don’t want to spoil any surprises but there will be a chance for audience participation so keep checking in, I don’t want you to miss out! That’s all you’re gonna get for now. Stay tuned...



1 comments

  1. Anonymous // May 27, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

    Can't wait!

    -Alexis