Memory Lane

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 4 comments » | Share on Facebook

*Important Note:
We are happy to share these sample images here on our blog and on facebook, and we are more than happy to allow anyone to use these images online for their own personal use. However, it violates copyright law and our contract with the clients for anyone to alter or crop these images in any way. You are free to use them, but you must leave them as is.
Thank you,
Studio222 Photography


TAMPA, FL

When Brittany's mom called me to talk about the photography for her daughters wedding, she opened with something like, "You might not remember me but..." Her family is from my home town and, small world, I used to play with her daughter and son when we were toddlers. But that's not where my trip down memory lane ended. Brittany and her fiance husband are very active in a church that I worked at for a while in high school and I when I got to the wedding I realized that I knew about 50% of the wedding party. Oh, but it's not over, both my high school cheerleading coach and one of my fellow squad members were also in attendance, not to mention various other familiar faces. Instead of hiding in "photographer guy" anonymity, poor Nate had to put up with me introducing him to people from my past all night long.

My personal memories seemed to set the tone for a wedding flowing with familiarity. From the wedding location in a park encircled by gorgeous homes, to the practice dance the bride snuck away to rehearse with her dad (yeah, we saw you!), to the old home videos the bridesmaids were watching of the groom and their friends, this wedding was warm with love and family. There was no detail untouched by someone who loved the bride and groom and you could just feel the love enveloping everyone at this beautiful event.






















































Thanks Brittany, Shea, and family for allowing us the honor of documenting your day.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // November 20, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

    WONDERFUL!!!!! You never cease to amaze me my darling.....

  2. Brandi // November 20, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

    Great job! I am sure the bride and groom are thrilled!

  3. Anonymous // November 20, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

    Love the time posted as 2:22.... Woo Hoo

  4. Anonymous // November 25, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

    i love the lighting in the tent,, and well everything else you have too! love it!!