Post Holiday Wrap-up

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 4 comments » | Share on Facebook

I feel like the week after Christmas is a lot like the week after a wedding. The excitement is over, there's nothing left to plan, the tree is starting to drop it's needless at an alarming rate, it's just a little depressing. I've been refusing to put any of our presents away because I am in denial that Christmas is over.

I did manage to put two things away. Nate and my mom conspired secretly and surprised me with a Wii and Wii Fit! I usually do not enjoy video games but, oh my gosh, it's so fun! It has yoga, and Cranium and all these surprisingly hard balance games to play. Nate received a surround sound system from yours truly and spent the last two days rearranging the furniture in our living room so that the sofa, tv, and speakers would all be at exact perfect distances and angles for optimum listening pleasure. It sounds really good, I'll admit it.

I feel like I haven't posted in forever, even though it's been less than a week. Right now we're putting the finishing touches Bristin's smoking hot maternity session and Steve and Bonnie's wedding, so expect an influx soon!

I hope you are having a wonderful post-Christmas, pre-New Year's week!

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // December 28, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

    I can totally relate. Christmas is my favorite holiday, EVER. Last year the Christmas tree didn't come down until March. I'm pathetic, I know. LOL! :D

  2. Dennis Bullock // December 28, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

    Merry Christmas to you guys!

  3. Studio222 Photography // December 28, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

    March?! How on earth did you keep it alive that long? Share the secret! :)

  4. www.fabuluxephotos.com // December 31, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

    Your work is beautiful!