Our New Website is Live TODAY!

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | , | 9 comments » | Share on Facebook


Thank you all for checking back so often, voting, commenting, reading, and getting excited with us. We hope that you continue to come back, to let us know what you think, and to get to know us even more in the year ahead.

For those of you that have been waiting, it's official. OUR NEW SITE IS UP TODAY!!!!!

And for those of you that are waiting to see if you won something, you'll have to watch this video to find out.




Now go check out our beautiful new website, and come back to tell us what you think. It has TONS of new, never before seen images. We are both extremely proud of it and believe that it truly embodies our style and artistic direction. We are very excited by all the possibilities we have with this new website and are so excited to share it with all of you!



The logistical stuff...
We used random.org to select which blog comments would be the winners. Thanks to everyone that participated!
If you won, please check your inboxes for your official email confirmation to claim your prizes.

9 comments

  1. Jodi // December 15, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

    So sad I didn't win but such a cute video. Your new site is so nice! Congrats on a job well done!

  2. Deb // December 15, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

    Very fun video!! Congrats to everyone that won :)

  3. Brandi // December 15, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

    The new site looks HOT! Great job you two.

  4. Tiffany Izatt // December 15, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

    Awesome week! That was fun. Congrats to all who won. and What an amazing website

  5. Ben and Amy // December 15, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

    Yayyyy! I'm so excited! :) I never win anything! Thanks guys! And most importantly, your new site looks phenomenal!!!

  6. Stefanie Warren // December 15, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

    I am so blown away! Not only because we happen to have a very special section on your new beautiful site, but because you two have come so far so fast!! I remember sitting at the wine room talking about when you would launch this business and now here it is...
    I love that I have been able to be witness to it all. Can't wait to hang out again!

  7. Mrs. LC // December 15, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

    YAY!!! Ahhh you have no idea how flipping excited I am! Should I have gotten an email though?

    More importantly, I spent a long time on your new site earlier. You are so talented, some of those images are breathtaking! You should try submitting some to bridal magazines. Congrats on the new site, it looks like all your hard work paid off! (And this is random, but I love the pattern that sort of fades in between images - vague, but I hope you know what I mean). :)

  8. Anonymous // December 16, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

    Yeah!!!!!! Looks wonderful and I am soooo proud of you but I do not like the random picker thing because it did not pick me.... so sad.... Anyways, I love you!!!
    Momma

  9. Carrie Nicole // December 16, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

    oh you guys are too cute.

    many congrats!

    hugs!