Kurt & Corissa's Jet Set Engagement

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 10 comments » | Share on Facebook

ORLANDO, FL

When I asked Corissa what types of activities she and Kurt liked to share her answer was quick: "We really just travel all the time! All of our friends live in other places." As soon as the words came out of her mouth I had an idea in mind for suitcases and trains at their engagement shoot. Downtown gave us the perfect backdrop for this modern, jet-set couple. And with their wedding just down the street at the Grand Bohemian later this year, we figured downtown couldn't be more perfect.












LOVE this!




Corissa currently serves our country in the military, we couldn't pass up a patriotic shot!






The Bohemian is where they'll be saying "I Do" this summer!






10 comments

  1. Amanda Suanne // January 20, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

    Lovely my friend!! I love the one on the bench :) Great stuff!!!

  2. Anonymous // January 20, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

    You guys rock my world! I love all of these! What a gorgeous couple....and I'm totally jealous that it's warm enough there for a shoot like this ;-)

  3. Anonymous // January 20, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

    This is so unique! Wonderfully done. :-) What an attractive and fun loving couple, lucky you to have clients like them!

  4. Anonymous // January 21, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

    Great job darling..... love the one with the bird in flight behind them... woot woot

  5. OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS // January 21, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

    that train action is saweet!!! rad stuff guys!

  6. Crystal // January 22, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

    Wow Becka...you and Nate are amazing photographers! I LOVE looking at your blog and seeing all of the creative images you capture! I'm so happy that my friends, Josh and Lisa, used your talent to capture their special day! (and I'm glad because now I know about Studio222 and am a blog follower). As someone who is passionate about photography, I love seeing others work of art!

  7. Phat Baby Photographer // January 23, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

    Beautiful photography! It could just be my five year old rubbing off on me, but I especially like the train shots.

  8. Studio222 Photography // January 24, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

    Amanda...
    Thank you dear friend!

    Christine...
    You rock our world! :)

    Valerie...
    Thank you! We've been blessed with such beautiful clients.

    Anonymous...
    Thanks mom! :)

    Ohana...
    Love you more!

    Crystal...
    Thank you so much! Josh and Lisa are amazing aren't they? Nice to meet you!

    Phat baby...
    Love your name! And don't fret, trains are great no matter what your age. (That's what we think anyway!)

  9. Sarah // January 24, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

    Fun!! :)

  10. Lisette Price Photography // January 26, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

    What a great idea! Great job on the entire shoot!