Featured: Are We Married Yet?

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 AM | | 4 comments » | Share on Facebook

I'm so thankful for twitter. Twitter is how I get my daily news. Seriously people. I'm in love with it. Twitter is also how I find out everything that's going in the the photography world and thanks to our good friends (thanks Baxters!), we were informed on twitter that some of our images had been featured on www.arewemarriedyet.com.

Are We Married Yet is am amazing website that showcases the thoughts and images from some of the world's best wedding planners and photographers. The goal of the site is to help brides be inspired and find their perfect photographers and planners (so invaluable!). So, we were so thrilled to have some of our images of Justin and Lindsey's engagement session chosen to be featured. (And rated with 5 stars? This is just too much!)

And, as the cherry on top, the post went live on 2/22/09. :) Did they do that on purpose? It's too perfect!

The photography on Are We Married Yet is mind-blowing and we feel so blessed to be included. Thank you.


4 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 23, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

    Gotta love the 222 ness of it all!!! Like I said, I need to get a CASE of good champagne because this by the bottle is killing me...;) Love you baby...

  2. Anonymous // February 23, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

    Love it!! Congratulations!

  3. Anonymous // February 23, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

    Yeah for you! You go girl!

  4. Anonymous // February 24, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

    uh mazing.