Happy Valentine's Day & an image Featured in Weddings Unveiled

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 2 comments » | Share on Facebook


Never knew I could feel like this.
Like I've never seen the sky before.
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more

Listen to my heart can you hear it sing
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you, until the end of time





Wishing you a wonderful day of love and laughs and splendid things with those you care about most!
If any of you or your friends get engaged today, you know who to call tomorrow! ;)
PS. Notice the new header? The images change each time you refresh the page. Yay!





Also, check out the Weddings Unveiled Valentine's post featuring one of our gorgeous couple's Kate & Pete's first kiss picture.



Weddings Unveiled is a gorgeous magazine that showcases the brides of the south's amazing sense of sophistication and charm. Their blog is a wonderful resource for brides in the planning process. If you haven't already, head over there and take a look around their lovely site.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 14, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

    Love that photo of you both!

  2. Anonymous // February 19, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

    THAT is sooooo cool!!!!!!!!! wish my nephews could do that! now all you need is the 5d markii so you can video it! ;)