Carl & Lillian: Engaged Part 1

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 5 comments » | Share on Facebook

When we met Carl and Lillian last year, I felt an instant kindship to them. They were both students at UCF's Rosen College of Hospitality Management here in Orlando. I spent two days a week at Rosen during my senior year of college for my minor. (You were all wondering why I was so hospitable weren't you?) Some of my favorite classes in college were held at the Rosen Campus and I discovered my love of cooking (and how to properly dice an onion) in the enviously large kitchens there during my "Quantity Food Prep" courses. The Rosen College is one of the most beautiful campuses I've ever seen! It looks like a luxury hotel and puts UCF's main campus to shame. So when Lillian told me that she felt like the campus would be the perfect backdrop for their engagement images, I couldn't have agreed more.

I couldn't pick just 5 so I decided to just split their session into two posts. Here is Part 1, Part 2 will come after we get back from New York. Enjoy...




















Nate's view:


My view:




PS.... we are on Southern Weddings again today. They are featuring Bonnie & Steve's amazing wedding reception at the Celebration Hotel. :) Check it out. Leave us love. Make us look good! ;)



5 comments

  1. Kat // March 24, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

    great pics....

    but I did want to say....I LOVE slicing onions the way I learned in quantity food prep!! I don't think I will ever do it any other way :) Twas a great class.....and now I know I don't like eggs benedict haha

  2. Anonymous // March 24, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

    *sigh* how come all college campuses are prettier than USF? I think I picked the lamest (and worst run) school in the country. BEAUTIFUL pictures! (as always!)

    Hope you have fun in NYC!

  3. Brandi // March 24, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

    Adorable! The skies look great too!

  4. Anonymous // March 25, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

    Love the black and white where he is kissing her neck and the last one where they are on the ground.... Very cute.... Looks like a fun shoot... Love You

  5. Anonymous // March 27, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

    These two are so cute together! What awesome skies you guys got that day!