Let's Talk Film Promo: Sneak Peak

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 4 comments » | Share on Facebook

I'd love to go on and on about how awesome Eric and Silas are. I'd love to go on and on about how hilarious, creative, and smart they are as well. And I'd love to go on and on about how kick ass their upcoming project, "Let's Talk Film" is going to be. But, since this is just a sneak peak from our ridiculously fun promo shoot with them, I'll just tell you to stay tuned because when their new website launches, we'll reveal the rest of the images and all the fun facts on how awesome they and their project are.












4 comments

  1. Mrs. LC // March 2, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

    So fun! I love the last picture, and the picture with the stars around the guy's head. :)

  2. Stephanie Combs // March 2, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

    I love love love these pictures! You guys are awesome :)

  3. Anonymous // March 2, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

    Holy freaking crap!! These are absolutely amazing!! A delicious appetizer that makes me hunger for the main course!! You two are honestly phenomenal... you capture incredible and beautiful moments in time, plus, you made me and Silas work it!! I love to work it for you two!!

  4. Anonymous // March 3, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

    too cute! love these... and love the last one. becka, you are truly ADORABLE. love, Alli