Children of the 80's...

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 10 comments » | Share on Facebook

What is it about old pictures? I could sit with boxes and boxes of old pictures and be entertained for hours. Over Easter weekend Nate's parent's brought out a book of pictures from when he was a baby. The pictures were so fun to look at that I called my mom and asked if she could send me some of her favorites of me. I thought that now would be as great a time as ever to prove to you all (with photo evidence) that we we've pretty much been this awesome since birth. See for yourselves...


I LOVE this!


I am fairly certain I still make the same exact face. I think Nate has a picture of it.


He's pretty easily distracted.


I really like to talk.


Please God, let me have a son this cute one day!


I enjoyed fashion, even at a young age. Check out that side ponytail people!

10 comments

  1. Anonymous // May 1, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

    Oh Becka, I DEFINITELY had the same Little Tykes kitchen that you had... it was my favorite thing ever! I cooked breakfast for my parents all the time. What cute photos! I love going back and looking through old albums.

  2. Brandi // May 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

    These are so cute. I LOVE old pictures, as I'm sure you've seen in my blog :P Hey Becka, I see we both have been rocking the dark curly hair and dark eyes thing since we were wee little things. :P

  3. Anonymous // May 1, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

    I think we like old pictures b/c they bring up memories and emotions only photos with age can do.

  4. ohana photographers // May 1, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

    holy cuteness batman! yep nate and becca rockin the blue steel!

  5. Heather Ahrens // May 1, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

    how cute!

  6. Rachael Earl // May 1, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

    LOL! Those are AWESOME!

  7. Zak Schwank // May 2, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

    you guys were some cute kiddos! Love old pictures...I need to get organized with mine that's for sure. :) Have a great weekend! :)

  8. Eric Fields // May 2, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

    Boy, you guys sure are cute. Becka got cuter, Nate went downhill. Boo to the decline of adorable! I mean, Nate's still adorable ;)

  9. Anonymous // May 4, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

    I LOVE MY BABY GIRL!!!!!

  10. Lisette Price Photography // May 6, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

    How fun!! You two were adorable kids who grew into awesome photographers!!