If you love me...

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 5 comments » | Share on Facebook

A few weeks ago I was asked to come help shoot a wedding for a really fun couple. The bride happened to be a wedding photographer herself and spoiled us rotten with 3 hours of time before the ceremony for portraits. Brides, if you are reading this, and if you love us, please please please give us time like this at your wedding. You don't even have to give us 3. We'd be thrilled with an hour before the ceremony and an hour after. I promise you won't regret. it! We'll get the most amazing images and everyone you know will be jealous. Yeah, I said it.

Here is a little teaser, I'll post some more soon...

5 comments

  1. Deb // April 8, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

    This is SO true. It's a fantastic time to get wonderful, wonderful images, and it makes for more thorough wedding coverage.

  2. Gretchen Edwards // April 8, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

    One of the BEST ideas for a teaser I have ever seen!!! LOVE your processing!

  3. OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS // April 8, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

    can't wait!

  4. Anonymous // April 9, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

    Oooh that's good to know! I'll try to have more time before the wedding available!

  5. Studio222 Photography // April 10, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

    @Gretchen Thanks! :) I thought it was cute.

    @Megan Yeah! That's what we like to hear! :)