Emily & Matt: Downtown Orlando Engagement Sneak Peak

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 21 comments » | Share on Facebook

ORLANDO | FLORIDA


We just LOVE living and shooting downtown. Seriously, I don't think you could pay me to move. Unless you were paying me to move into one of those ridiculously amazing town homes I've got my eyes on down off Broadway. Actually, you wouldn't even have to pay me to move there, I'd do it voluntarily... but I digress...

Emily and Matt met up with us last weekend for their engagement shoot. Emily is super organized and we share a love for fashion so she had been emailing me all week showing me different outfits that she was thinking of purchasing for their session. When she emailed a picture of this dress I got so excited. In case you're wondering, it's Arden B, and it's ridiculously cute. (And have you glanced at the shoes yet?)

Emily and Matt are adorable together. They have an ease with each other that only comes from the perfect matching of personalities and a deep, kindred, trust. The kind of trust that lets you drop the everyday facade and completely be yourself, safe in the knowledge that you are entirely loved. We are so excited to shoot their wedding this November. I only had time to pick out 5 to share for now so enjoy this sneak peak, there's lots more to come...


I am completely in love with every aspect of this picture...


I think it's safe to say that she's smitten ;)


Helloooo gorgeous!


Don't look now, but he's totally checking you out!


I couldn't resist...FAVORITE


21 comments

  1. greta, smitten // May 5, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

    your fave is my fave - LOVE IT!!!!! what an adorrrrrrrrable couple, her dress is so flirty and fun!

  2. Bri // May 5, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

    These are awesome! And this girl has killer legs!!

  3. Zak // May 6, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

    I really enjoy your work! Really love the look of #3. Beautiful couple too! :)

  4. Jamie Burnett // May 6, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

    The "checkin' her out" pic totally made me smile! Adorable couple, lovin' this session!

  5. Anonymous // May 6, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

    Wow baby.... These are all great!!! I cannot actually pick a favorite... wow, just wow....

  6. Grant and Leandra // May 6, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

    That last one is so fun! Love that you thought of it.

  7. Candy // May 6, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

    Great session! They are adorable!

  8. Rita // May 6, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

    Did anyone tell this woman that she looks like Sarah Jessica Parker??? For a moment there I thought it was her!

    Love this, I really enjoy coming here! My fav is the one with the magazine :)

    Cheers!

  9. Lisette Price Photography // May 6, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

    I love the first one and the last one had me laughing! :)

  10. Kacy Jo // May 6, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

    Ditto to Rita, when I scrolled down and saw the 2nd one I totally thought of SJP!

  11. Rachael Earl // May 7, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

    I was thinking Sarah Jessica Parker, too! Cute couple, and super fun shots!

  12. Jody Cameron // May 7, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

    Fantastic Pictures! I love the one where you are walking down the street. That dress is "super cute" and those pumps are fabulous. I am so jealous, my engagement photos didn't turn out half that good. Oh yeah, your hair looks great too. Jody

  13. Natalie and Danny // May 7, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

    These are amazing!!! They got me nervous for our shoot this weekend! :) There is a lot of pressure with all these beautiful pictures!

  14. Emily // May 7, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

    Absolutely love the pictures!! L-O-V-E THEM
    they.are.stunning.
    You + Nate do beautiful work and I am waiting impatiently to see the rest!! : )

    And, no, no one has ever told me I look like Sarah Jessica Parker, EVER. But, thank you for the compliments - they have made me blush and smile.

    All of the comments are so sweet and have made me smile.. I LOVED every minute of the photoshoot!!!!!!!

  15. Studio222 Photography // May 7, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

    Natalie...don't you be nervous. It's going to be so much fun. :) We'll buy you ice cream if you need it. ;)

  16. Teri :) // May 8, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

    Beautiful photos!

  17. Megan augeri // May 8, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

    Emmerz and matt you guys look GREAT! what a stylish adorable couple you two are:) The Lord blessed you with a BEAUTIFUL day for a photo shoot:) I cant wait to see the rest of the pictures!

  18. shawnreeder // May 9, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

    Beautiful work Becka and Nate!!!

  19. ohana photographers // May 10, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

    haha! love that last one!

  20. Unknown // May 12, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

    Hi Matt!! Hi Emily!! You guys look so cute and awesome... we are getting very excited in California about coming to Florida and being a part of the big day!! I particularly love the one sitting on the bench and you guys looking at each other and laughing. Very very happy for you both. Love, Cousin Tina

  21. brianna // May 12, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

    These are awesome. Great images!!