Jayce & Matt: St. Petersburg Wedding Sneak Peak

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 5 comments » | Share on Facebook

ST. PETERSBURG | FLORIDA

Does anyone remember "Senioritis"? It's that all-consuming feeling that takes over once you enter the final stretch to graduation and leaves you practically incapable of thinking of anything other than graduation. When I was in high school I had it bad. For months I drug myself to class repeating in my mind the days left until I was finished, "18 days, 18 days, it's just 18 more days..."

Right now, Nate and I are struck with a similar ailment. It's called Vacationitis (medical term) and it's much worse than senioritis. I'm not going to lie, every few minutes my mind wanders.... What lenses do we want to take? Should we buy that underwater housing for the G10? I hear Grand Cayman has crystal blue water. Speaking of blue, I think I want to go get those turquoise flip flops I saw the other day. Oh, and Nate still needs new board shorts. I hate wearing shorts, maybe I'll go pick out a few new sundresses. Oooo- and a hat, one of those big J-Lo beach hats so I can lay out and read magazines and books all day. I should go to Barnes and Noble to get some new reading material. I want to lay on the boat and read with a drink in my hand. I wonder if the margaritas are really better in Mexico than they are here. 3 more days, 3 more days...

This last weekend we shot our last 2 weddings of a very busy May and our last sessions before vacation so now all that's left is to wrap up the business side of things. I am excited to show you the sneak peaks from this weekend's two weddings. First, I present to you, Jayce and Matt's sneak peak from their wedding on Saturday in St. Petersburg. Their wedding was held at the church that Matt grew up in and that his parents were married in! I am such a sucker for histories like that! Enjoy these favorite five teaser images. And Jayce & Matt, have a fabulous time in Aruba! We're jealous because it's raining like crazy here...


We are soooo in love with our new macro lens:


Their first act as husband and wife was this intimate communion ceremony. I just love this shot that Nate got of it:




Too cute...


FAVORITE


5 comments

  1. Amy S // May 26, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

    What a beautiful moment Nate caught. So serene!

  2. Amy S // May 26, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

    PS...love your Favorite one too! I love how the wind is blowing the ribbon a bit. It's so beautifully frozen in time!

  3. Anonymous // May 27, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

    gorgeous!

  4. Rachel // May 28, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

    so beautiful! I love her dress.

  5. Jen // June 4, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

    Whoa, those are gorgeous!