Love means never having to look goofy alone...

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 12 comments » | Share on Facebook

There are many defining moments in romantic relationships: the first kiss, meeting the family, the first "I love you", the first time he sees you without makeup on, the first time you cry in front of each other... and the the first time one of you gets sick.

Last week Nate started telling me that he wasn't feeling so well. He was "tired and achy" and his throat "felt strange". We're both pretty healthy people so I figured I'd avoid kissing him for a day or so and we'd both make it out alive. Yesterday, though, he sent me a text from work and informed me that he was most definitely sick. 24 hours later he's still a little feverish and pretty tired, but mostly bored. Apparently, I'm not that fun to hang out with all day at home during "work hours". Luckily this is our only wedding-less weekend this month so we can both rest up and relax. Although I hate to see him not feeling well, his being sick did give me the excuse to pick up some of those breathe right strips for him in hopes that it would keep him from snoring all night from a stuffy nose. He'd never used them before, but I think I've converted him...



iphone shot

12 comments

  1. shawnreeder // May 14, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

    I hope Nate feels better. I love how the post is from 2:22.

  2. Vanessa Marie Fernandez // May 14, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

    You guys are cute :o)
    oh and I'm being a total nerd, but I just noticed you post all your blogs at 2:22pm and I think that is briliant!

  3. Melanie Watson // May 14, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

    Sexy sexy!!!! I'm loving the nose strip style. Glad Nate's feeling better.

  4. Traci // May 14, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

    Get outta here- All your posts are at 2:22!!!!!!!

    Its all in the details (never cease to amaze)

  5. Leslie Roark // May 14, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

    That is TOO cute! LOL

  6. Theresa Marie // May 14, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

    So freakin cute. I adore him for even asking you that! Hope you enjoy your free weekend together and Nate gets better! xoxo

  7. Denise Karis // May 15, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

    i love this post - the title is perfect :P Hope you feel better :(

  8. Lindsey // May 15, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

    What I don't understand is how you still look so freaking HOT with a huge nose strip on! :)

  9. Studio222 Photography // May 15, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

    @Lindsey...do you mean Nate or me? ;)

  10. Lauren K // May 15, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

    hehehe you guys are so stinking cute! :D Hope Nate is feeling better!

  11. Scottie Chanson // May 20, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

    That is so awesome. I remember when Breanna told me I was gonna have to start wearing those thing so I didn't keep her up all night.

  12. Studio222 Photography // May 20, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

    @Lauren Thank you love!

    @Scottie They really work :)