Our Secrets- Caught on Tape!

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 9 comments » | Share on Facebook

Since Nate and I are photographers we rarely get any pictures of both of us doing our thing at weddings. Every now and then we'll snap a few of each other, or our assistant Matt, will catch a shot with both of us in it at the same time, but they never really capture us in all of our true goofy glory. I was so thrilled when Seth, from Visual Effects by Seth, sent me a link to a highlights video he had put together from Justin & Lindsey's wedding. I watched the video expecting to smile because of how much fun I had at the wedding, but I was absolutely thrilled when at 2:16 in the video I saw that Seth had caught Nate and I in one of our patented (okay, maybe not actually patented) photographing positions. Check it out. :)

Also, check out the dance moves at 3:25! This crowd danced the night away. We've never been to a wedding with that much dancing! And, my favorite part of the reception is at 3:28 where you'll get to see when Lindsey tossed her bouquet into the chandelier, and then hit her sister in the face on the second try. :)



Justin & Lindsey from Visual Effects by Seth on Vimeo.




Thank you so much Seth for sending this our way and for being such a fun and easy videographer to work with at Justin & Lindsey's wedding!

9 comments

  1. robin cornett // June 24, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

    Awesome! You are a brave girl, Becka!

  2. Amy Starks [Starks Photography] // June 24, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

    Ben and I do the same thing while we're shooting! It's tough to be short. :)

  3. Lauren K // June 24, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

    AHH!! I make Michael put me on his shoulders all the time LOL! That is so awesome!! :D

  4. Zak Schwank // June 25, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

    Rock that shoulder shot! :) Love to see people in action.

  5. Tira J // June 25, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

    Very cool!

  6. Anonymous // June 25, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

    Dude!! That move is AWESOME!! Gotta get my man to hoist me up. :)

  7. Janaye // June 25, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

    Haha. That's team work! lol. That's something James and I would do if we were photographers lol. Lifts from ballet come in handy lol.

  8. Jamie Burnett // June 26, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

    So cute! Looks like a fun wedding!

  9. Dennis Bullock // June 29, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

    Now that is great tripod! :)