Things that are true today...

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 AM | | 4 comments » | Share on Facebook

. I am officially behind schedule and I'm misplaced my Delorean.
. I have about 5 car loads of stuff that still needs to be moved to the condo.
. Watching 16 and pregnant makes me oh so very thankful for Nate.
. The kitchen is officially the only room that is completely moved in and organized.
. Having this newly organized kitchen ignites my desire to bake delicious things.
. Nate and I are coming up with personal fine art projects to do and I'm really excited about mine!
. I really love the smell of my affectionally titled 'Anthropologie candle'.
. I really love Anthropologie in general.
. We have the absolute best landlords in the world. They came over and repainted two walls for us last night.
. Ikea is sneaky. You go in thinking "I just need a few cheap things" but come out a few hundred dollars lighter. Be ye warned.
. I have a girl crush on Leighton Meester.
. I am in the market for: a coffee/espresso maker, bedroom furniture, a table runner, and pillows from Etsy. Watch out!


And because I believe that posts need pictures, here is one from our photographers get together last night. This was our G10 self portrait, held by Nate:



***Don't forget. Our early bird promotion begins on the 1st! If you are booking a wedding in 2010 you can take advantage of this amazing discount but you gotta be quick! Each day that you wait, the discount drops. ;)

4 comments

  1. Tira J // June 29, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

    I love how you switched things up a big. Hope you continue to get more organized. Organized photographers make better people! :)

  2. Zak Schwank // June 29, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

    Mmmmm baked goods! Some of those faces look OSPish. Oh and I watched 16 and pregnant for the first time the other night...yikes! :)

  3. Studio222 Photography // June 29, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

    Tira... thanks ;) I plan on doing that more and more now a days. I miss writing just for fun. :)

    Zak... good eye sir. This was a bunch of OSPers.

  4. Breanna Chanson // July 3, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

    Hey, I have my "Anthropologie Candle" burning right now too... and I call it the same thing!