Celebration Weekend

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 10:07 PM | | 0 comments » | Share on Facebook

Like I said in the last post, there were a lot of birthdays going on so we ventured up to Jacksonville to hang out with some fabulous friends while we were on that side of the state. On our way back to Orlando we decided to stop by the beach since it was, by far, the most beautiful day of the year.

The following photos are all Nate’s



Well hello new pink dress from the Guess outlet. Gotta love shopping sprees!


There’s something beautifully ugly about insects. I don’t know why this guy let Nate get so close!


Nate grew up here and he and his father have a special bond with the crashing waves on this coast. I wish I could surf, but my one attempt landed me upside down under water and spitting out sand. Becka = not a surfer girl. Lesson learned.

0 comments