Nate's 30 Before 30

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 5:21 PM | | 3 comments » | Share on Facebook

Hey everyone, this is Nate. I'm not sure if we've officially met. It's been forever since I blogged, but I'm trying to get back into it. I am 25 years old now, starting my life over, and I want to make the most of it, so setting some goals should help a lot. Some of these goals are very attainable, some are very superficial, some are very lofty, and some are just because I want to be a better person.

30 things before I turn 30


1. get a bigger tattoo
2. play drums in front of 1000 people
3. go to Italy (Salerno)
4. get a motorcycle
5. get a picture on the cover of a magazine
6. do so well in my own business that whatever job I'm working is just for fun
7. bench press 200 lbs
8. go see Conan O'Brien live
9. run a 10k
10. get another snake (Western Hognose)
11. actually maintain a blog (or co-maintain) ;)
12. take each one of my nephews on a special trip
13. throw a party that warrants hiring a limo
14. spend 6 months overseas
15. dance with my mom
16. surf with my dad again
17. make a stranger's day
18. get organized
19. learn illustrator
20. save money to buy someone special a really big surprise
21. get the next video game console the day it comes out
22. go camping
23. go skydiving
24. drive a car over 150mph
25. throw a real dinner party
26. write and perform a song
27. learn about cheeses
28. make my own burrito that I like better than Moe's, Chipotle, or Taco Bell
29. eat at Texas de Brazil
30. shoot a Dave Matthews Band concert

I'll be crossing things off the list as I accomplish them. I'm excited to see where I am in 5 years.




3 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 14, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

    Oh my gosh, shooting at a DMB concert would be like Heaven on Earth. Best of luck! You guys are going places! You're both amazing!

  2. Anonymous // June 15, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

    I am actually working with illustrator at my job and it's not that bad.I haven't mastered it, but I atleast attain what I want from it thus far. That should be an easy goal achieved if you're looking for any motivation.

  3. Studio222 Photography // June 16, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

    Jared,

    Thanks man. I still need to get tickets to the DBD show that's coming up here in Florida.

    Anon,

    Thanks for the motivation!