Well Hello There!

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 3:22 PM | | 12 comments » | Share on Facebook

Nate and I don't have many photos of the two of us together. Any photos we have are ones we took ourselves or handed our camera to a stranger and hoped for the best. But the other day we got the chance to be in front of the lens when our good friend Heather Ahrens of Ha! Photography offered to take some portraits for us.

I think it's good to take time to be in front of the lens (as photographers) to see the whole experience from the opposite point of view. It's hard for me because I do not like getting my picture taken, I'd much rather be behind the camera making other people look beautiful.

I'm so happy to have some bio pictures now to use as we update our website. (Oh yeah, did I tell you that we are undergoing a makeover? It's so exciting!) So sit back and enjoy and get to know us a little bit better. :)






























12 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 18, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

    You two look great together! I love all of these!

  2. Anonymous // September 18, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

    I want an iphone kiss picture!!! So cute guys. -Alli

  3. Anonymous // September 18, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

    These came out great...I love the personality collages (Nate's is hilarious!!) And the one of Becka against the red wall...Gorgeous!

  4. Anonymous // September 18, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

    OK, you guys are adorable... Love them all!

  5. Anonymous // September 18, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

    Love them...you guys are so cute!

  6. Anonymous // September 18, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

    hey. one of those is outside my apt :)
    love the iphone pic of course...

    <3 hayley

  7. Anonymous // September 18, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

    Awesome pics! You both look so happy and like you're having fun.

    Sarah H.

  8. Kelly LaBruyere // September 19, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

    You two look great! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

  9. Tiffany Izatt // September 19, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

    These are aweseome and i love the last one, you two are so cute!

  10. Farnnay // September 21, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

    love your photographY!!!

  11. OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS // September 21, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

    these came out awesome! i love their company name!

  12. Studio222 Photography // September 22, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

    Thanks everyone, you flatter us.