Studio Sneak Peak!

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 4 comments » | Share on Facebook



Wow. I don't remember a 10pm when I was ever more exhausted than I am right now. We just got back home from shooting a rocking trash the dress in St. Augustine, Florida with one of our amazing couples.

We have been shooting like crazy and working very hard on putting together some really fun stuff that we'll be unveiling before the end of the year. I know that seems like it's far away but I promise you it will be here before you know it. We are working behind the scenes on a makeover to our website and boy is it going to be pretty! We are also shooting like CRAZY and stockpiling some gorgeous new images to show off when the new site launches. I want so badly to show off all the photos that we have but it's supposed to be a surprise. Lucky for you, I'm not very good at keeping secrets so here is a sneak peak of something you'll be seeing on our updated website...

Enjoy.





4 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 29, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

    Wow ... Beautiful....

  2. Anonymous // September 29, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

    Love it!!

  3. Lisette Price Photography // September 29, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

    Gorgeous images! I can't wait to see what else you guys have in store.

  4. Anonymous // September 30, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

    I'm not one to cuss, but these are f-cking gorgeous. (Ok, yeah, I do cuss... often) - Alli