Justin & Lindsey: Sneak Peak

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 4 comments » | Share on Facebook

WINTER PARK, FL

Yesterday we got to spend the afternoon with Justin and Lindsey to get their some engagement photos for them. They were so much fun, not to mention gorgeous. We had so many amazing pictures that it took Nate and I almost half an hour to pick just five for this sneak peak. But here they are...












Thanks for being such fabulous models! We cannot wait to show you the rest of the images! :)

4 comments

  1. Mrs. LC // October 27, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

    The 4th one is my favorite, I love the sunset and how she's on tiptoes. :) Her eyes and hair are just gorgeous!

  2. Anonymous // October 27, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

    So gorgeous! I love her pink dress.

  3. OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS // October 29, 2008 at 2:36 AM  

    2nd to last shot! pure awesome!

  4. Lisette Price Photography // November 1, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

    I love this whole set! What a gorgeous couple. I wish I had her hair. :)