Chaos and Perfection

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 9 comments » | Share on Facebook

ORLANDO, FL



Stefanie and Randy have such a fun connection. When you add their adorable daughter, Rylie into the mix it's chaos and perfection. All three of them have a carefree, loving, goofy air about them and they are all completely wrapped up in each other. They are all sassy and quick to make funny faces to the camera and just so much fun to hang out with. The icing on the cake was going to dinner at Spice with the three of them afterwards and playing lions with Rylie under the table. We hope you catch a glimpse of their amazing love for each other in these photos. Thanks Morrissettes for letting us capture your family in photos!



















9 comments

  1. Anonymous // October 15, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

    These were great for me to look at since I have a family shoot today :)

    Bobby

  2. Katelin // October 15, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

    i love the very first picture, it's so much fun. what a great family!

  3. Anonymous // October 15, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

    Me and my mom just teared up looking at the pictures (Randy is at work but will absolutely die when he sees how well you captured our family). "Chaos and Perfection"- I love it and I love the effort you two put in to the work you do. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU again. These will of course be yearly events for us- Portraits and good times with Becka and Nate!!!

  4. Studio222 Photography // October 15, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

    Stefanie,

    Thanks! We had so much fun! You guys are such an inspiration and make us so excited to have a family of our own one day! We can't wait till you see all the rest of them!!!!! ;)

  5. Anonymous // October 16, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

    These pictures are absolutely amazing. I am a good friend of Stefanie's and love any time I get to spend with her and her family. Your pictures captured every once of awesomeness the three of them exhibit. I love them, and I love these shots!!!

  6. AaronH // October 16, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

    love the first shot! totally priceless!

  7. Anonymous // October 16, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

    These pictures are amazing! I especially like the one that has three pictures in one, awesome!
    Ray

  8. Anonymous // October 20, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

    I love these! Especially the first one! I would love to have a shot like that of my family!

  9. OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS // October 21, 2008 at 1:40 AM  

    love that first shot! love.it! her hair is awesome in it!