Coming soon: Justin & Lindsey

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 AM | , | 8 comments » | Share on Facebook

I am finishing up the images from Justin and Lindsey's lovely sunset wedding at the Lake Mary Events Center. I am so excited to share this wedding on the blog because Lindsey did such an amazing job selecting her vendors and I've got some great recommendations for all of you Central Florida brides who are still searching for yours. Until then...




(you know how we love big skies)




PS.....

I'm currently working on the premier issue of our monthly newsletter. A portrait promotion is going to be announced in it. Limited spaces available. Those on the mailing list get to hear about it first. :)
Join or bust...


8 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 17, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

    Beautiful!!!

  2. Anonymous // February 17, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

    Ooh la la! Looking forward to the rest!

  3. Anonymous // February 17, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

    Perfection! But...I didn't expect anything less!

  4. Anonymous // February 19, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

    Gorgeous image! Your work is amazing!! :)

  5. Anonymous // February 19, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

    GORGEOUS! I love Studio222's big sky pictures. I think it's what you two will end up being famous for :)
    (other than for being really amazing photographers in general I mean. LOL)

    I can't wait to see the rest!!!

  6. Anonymous // February 20, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

    Please put the pictures up soon because I am leaving the country for a while and won't have access to a computer!

    Thanks. I love your blog and your work.

  7. Studio222 Photography // February 20, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

    Steffanie,

    We will do the best we can. They are almost finished. :)

  8. Anonymous // February 22, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

    So glad I found your blog. Stunning photos. I'll look forward to returning and seeing what's new