25 things about Nate

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 AM | | 6 comments » | Share on Facebook

We got tagged for this game about a hundred times between the two of us on Facebook so we caved and decided to sit down and write 25 things about ourselves to share with all of you. Nate is first...




1. I am an optimist. I always see the best in people, and usually don’t notice when people are trying to be malicious
2. I never know what to say when people ask me where I’m from. I am a missionary kid, I’ve traveled all over the world, but until I moved to St. Augustine at 14, I had never lived anywhere for longer than 4 years.
3. I have a degree from UCF in human resource management, and I've never had any desire to get into that field since I got it
4. I hope no one ever adds up how much time I’ve spent playing video games. I’ve got about 3,000 games of Halo (2&3) played online, and some epic Warcraft characters.
5. I’m Apple Pro Certified in Aperture (but I use Lightroom)
6. I love Canon and always will, but sometimes I secretly admire Nikons.
7. I could sit and listen to my surround sound for hours, and it doesn’t really mater what I’m listening too
8. I cry during movies more often than I’d like to admit
9. The older I get, the more I appreciate my family
10. Despite my best efforts, I have yet to find any food too spicy to eat.
11. I love buttered popcorn Jellybellies
12. I am really excited that Blink-182 is getting back together
13. I think that Reese Witherspoon and Drew Barrymore are both rancid. Becka doesn't understand this.
14. I have no idea what I’m going to do now that it's the NFL offseason
15. I work for Apple (in addition to being a photographer), and anyone that knows me knows that it’s the perfect job for me.
16. I would love to go back to high school and be in drumline again
17. I don’t know how much it would take for me to give up my iPhone for a week, but it’s probably more than I’d make in that week.
18. Everyday I notice more and more than I’m starting to get more set in my ways and stubborn.
19. I’m adopted and have a half sister who doesn’t know that I exist
20. I’m was adopted into the most beautiful and perfect family anyone could have ever asked for, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world (not even my iPhone)
21. Sometimes I can’t believe I get paid to do my jobs, they are so much fun. I love the people I work with and the work I do. Calling it work doesnt’ seem fair.
22. I have 3 tattoos and want at least 5 more.
23. I am a clean freak trapped in a lazy person’s body
24. If I could eat Moe’s every day for lunch without going broke and getting fat, I would do it in a heartbeat.
25. I am in a healthy and happy relationship with the most amazing girl I’ve ever met, and she surprises me and impresses me more and more every day.

6 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 18, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

    I just wanted to say hi and how blessed I am to have you both as a friend... I love you both more than I express.


    -Krysten

  2. Anonymous // February 18, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

    1. Amen to optimism. BOOOOO malicious people.
    4. That's hilarious. If it makes you feel better, I'm sure my little sister has you beat.
    8. Me too, me too.
    24. I miss moe's sooooo much. Moe's date next month when I'm in town. You, me, Becka, Matt and Nikki. Can ya dig?
    25. I love you two together.

    Peace,
    Alli

  3. kwərk // February 18, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

    26: I have this awesome friend Alexis that I don't hang out with often enough.

    ;)

    Love you both!

  4. Anonymous // February 19, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

    Ok, so I guess I missed this yesterday but that picture is just too fun. You guys are both so stinkin' cute!

    And don't worry Nate, my husband probably has you beat for hours on the xbox. ;)

  5. OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS // February 21, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

    #6 afraid to admit this too. my good friend shoots with one and sometimes, i grab it from him and just shoot. maybe it's just toys in general.

  6. bridechic // February 23, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

    Beautiful and intimate. Just stunning