10 minutes, a yellow building, and a fierce hair cut...

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 AM | | 8 comments » | Share on Facebook

My dear friend, Heather Ahrens just got a fierce new hair cut. It's sassy, it's summery, it's hot (while being oh-so-cool), and it was begging for some documentation. When she texted me the other day to ask if I'd take a few quick promo shots for her blog I was more than happy to help her out. This was an extremely quick session. These images were from a span of about 15 minutes in front of these amazing yellow walls near our condo. I shot this one by myself since Nate was at the Apple store. (I figured I'd throw that little fact in since he likes to tell people that he takes all the good pictures.)

Here's what can happen with 10 minutes, a yellow building, and a fierce hair cut...













We could fit a few more spots into April for our Recessions Suck promotion. If you want some fun, updated portraits likes these, drop us a line and we'll talk dates!

8 comments

  1. Michelle Guzman // April 4, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

    I love them all!!!!! You're so talented and Heather is just gorgeous. The second to last is way too cute!

  2. Zak Schwank // April 4, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

    Beautiful! Lovin' Heather's look in the 4th one. Awesome job Becka. Did Nate get anything good at the Apple store? :)

  3. Heather Ahrens // April 5, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

    Thanks so much! I love them! I am finally getting around to looking at the rest of the photos today.

  4. Studio222 Photography // April 5, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

    Thanks Zak. I loved that too. It's her sassy side.
    And Nate is a trainer/GYO Manager at the Apple store so he was working it. But he does bring fun toys home every now and again. :)

  5. Rachael Earl // April 5, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

    Love the sassy one!

  6. Stefanie Warren // April 5, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

    Perfect. The new haircut is beautiful!

  7. Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) // April 6, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

    These are awesome shots!!

  8. Last Forty Percent // April 9, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

    The last photo is beautiful!
    - Bri