Lisa: Sneak Peak

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | , | 12 comments » | Share on Facebook

ORLANDO | FLORIDA

Lisa: "I've got balloons in the car. I wasn't sure if you would want me to bring them in"-
Me: "Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!!!"

I have been wanting to shoot a session with balloons for months and so to say that I was exited when Lisa actually brought some balloons to our session would be the understatement of the year. I'm sure I made a complete dork of myself as I flipped out about them. Just look at all the amazing colors she brought! Seriously, I think we may be soul mates. ;)

We're so blessed with amazing clients. We leave shoots all the time, get in the car, and say to each other, "I hope they liked us. I'd like to hang out with them again." And that is one of the best things about what we do, we get to meet such amazing people. Today we got to meet Lisa. Lisa is one of our "Recessions Suck" participants and we are just loving these little mini portrait sessions. Seriously, they are so much fun. And when you have people like Lisa, who are just absolutely stunning, it makes our jobs ridiculously easy. Thanks Lisa, for being so much fun today! We hope to see you again soon. And we'll be finishing your images in the next week or so but for now, here's 5 of our favorites...












12 comments

  1. Zak Schwank // April 26, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

    Ohhh that red wall is delish! And I love Lisa's smile...so cute. :) Great job you two(22). :)

  2. JP The Design Guy // April 26, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

    Hey Guys, great shots of lisa. I saw them on her facebook. just thought I'd give ya a kudos :) And lots of the other pics are great too!

  3. J. Castro Photography // April 27, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

    I'm with Zak on the pimptastic wall. Yummy!

  4. Sarah // April 27, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

    Last one rocks my socks!! :)

  5. rowena // April 28, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

    How fun is that! I especially love the last two!

  6. Candy // April 28, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

    Ooh, yeah, I would be VERY excited to see all of those balloons! Great work! I am loving all the color!

  7. Jackie Beale // April 28, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

    very awesome shoot. love the 2nd to last one :)

  8. Anna Lynch McClary // April 28, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

    That last one ROCKS! Love the big red wall as well, but love, love, love that last one!

  9. Jamie Burnett // April 28, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

    I want to shoot with balloons too! LOVE the colors! These shots rock!

  10. ohana photographers -david and kimi // April 29, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

    love love love!!! hey, did i say i loved them? well, love em!

  11. Anonymous // May 1, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

    Oh I love the colors of the balloons! And I love Lisa's necklace!

  12. Rachael Earl // May 1, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

    Love the color-the last one is my fave!