Featured: The Wedding Chicks

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 4 comments » | Share on Facebook



This morning I got a sweet email from my good friend, Lauren telling me congratulations and that she had seen one of our weddings featured on The Wedding Chicks today. Excitedly, I clicked on over to the website and sure enough, we are one of the featured photographers today on their lovely wedding blogsite! They featured images from Lindsey & Justin's gorgeous wedding at the Lake Mary Events Center. We love the Wedding Chicks and the work they do each day to create fresh, beautiful, and inspiring posts for all the brides-to-be out there. If you are planning a wedding, or just love browsing wedding sites, bookmark their blog now and be inspired daily!

We were recently added to the Wedding Chicks family and are now a Preferred Vendor in their Central Florida listing. Thanks ladies! We love you, your blogsite, and all the work you are doing for brides-to-be!



*image collage from The Wedding Chicks


Thank you to everyone who participated in our Earth Day Giveaway! Everyone left such great responses that it was impossible to pick a favorite. All of you have such wonderful uses for these little bags and I hope that even if you don't win, you'll go and purchase some for yourself. I love mine and use them all the time! Since we couldn't pick a favorite, we let the random number generator pick for us and #1 Josh & Ashy are the winners! Here is what they said they would use the bags for:

Thanks to earth day, I've been making an effort all day to think of ways I can minimize my carbon footprint this year... and these bags would be a great help! now that I'm a mom, I'm constantly grabbing little tidbits (baby socks, shopping lists, lunch) as I run out the door. More often than not, I end up throwing them in a grocery bag which I later toss in the garbage. Tisk, tisk. I could definitely make good use of a baggu or two!!


Ashley, you'll be receiving an email soon asking for your shipping address and I'll be placing the order this week for the bags! You'll have a peacock and rhubarb coming your way!

4 comments

  1. Kelly LaBruyere // April 24, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

    Congrats on being featured! It's a beautiful wedding!

  2. Zak Schwank // April 26, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

    Awesome! Beautiful wedding indeed. :)

  3. Unknown // April 29, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

    Congrats!!!! I see why they were featured one word AWESOME!

  4. Anonymous // May 1, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

    Congrats on the Wedding Chicks!

    And congrats to Ashy and Josh! I know they'll get good use out of those bags with all the things they need to tote around for lil Amelia!!