Melissa: Portraits at Lake Eola

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 10 comments » | Share on Facebook

I was just at a coffee shop last week with an old friend. We both were working on our laptops and chatting when a friend of his walked into the shop. He introduced me to his friend and then turned to me and asked, "When was it that we met? Freshman year of college?" I nodded in agreement and then laughed as I did the math. "I can't believe we've known each other for 6 years already!" I can't believe I haven't gone to a class in over 2 years. Oh my gosh- I hated classes.

Melissa just graduated from our alma-mater, the University of Central Florida- a university affectionately nick-named "U Can't Finish". (I say affectionately but that probably isn't true. I know a few people who are going on their 7th year of undergrad!) So when she contacted us to see if we could do a short portrait session with her to commemorate this time in her life, we were more than happy to ablige. Melissa also brought 3 pairs of ridiculously cute shoes that she switched out during our hour-long session and immediately won her way into my shoe-addicted heart! And although she said that she had no idea what she was doing while posing for the pictures, I think we can all see that she definitely knows how to work it for the camera. Plus we performed a little black magic portrait session dance right before the session to make sure the images came out HAWT. Not really. Maybe. You'll just have to book a session with us to find out. ;)






Work it out...


FAVORITE


...like a boss


Happy Graduation Melissa. Now go take over the world!

10 comments

  1. Anonymous // May 18, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

    cute shots!

  2. ohana photographers // May 18, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

    love her expression in your fav!!! what a cutie!

  3. Zak // May 18, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

    How cool to book a session just for herself! Your fav = my fav. :)

  4. Jules // May 18, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

    I love your photography SO much. If only I could book you guys for my pregnancy photoshoot. You'd come all the way to London right?....

    :P

  5. Morgan Henderson // May 18, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

    I love the one of her in the robe. She looks so strong like she is ready to take on the world.

  6. Studio222 Photography // May 18, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

    @Jules Um...yeah! LOL

  7. Rachael Earl // May 20, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

    The last 3 are great-love the diversity you gave her! Your favorite is my favorite, too!

  8. Studio222 Photography // May 20, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

    Thank you! She made our job easy. :)

  9. Tracy (Serendipity Images) // May 21, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

    Great shoot! I love how crisp the close-up of her face is, and how you lit the robe image. =)

  10. Anonymous // May 22, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

    Melissa is an awesome girl and you did an great job capturing her personality and her sweetness.