Jayce & Matt: Married in St. Pete

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 9 comments » | Share on Facebook

ST. PETERSBURG | FLORIDA

Jayce and Matt have been enjoying life as the new Mr. & Mrs. Elliot for about a month now and they couldn't be cuter. (I admit, I facebook stalk them. Don't judge me.) I just love watching our couples transition into life as husband and wife. I love seeing their status updates about cookies and how much they love their new spouse, and I especially love seeing the photos uploaded from their honeymoon. It's kind of like finally getting to read the last chapter of a book that you just loved. If you aren't already a friend of mine of facebook (and you don't mind me living vicariously through your pictures and status updates), you can find me here. We also have a fan page where we share teaser images, planning tips, inspiration, and whatever else strikes our fancy. You can join in on that party here. I know that Jayce and Matt are waiting anxiously to see their images, so while the rest of them are being uploaded into their online galleries, I thought that I'd share these favorites with them, and everyone else reading along from their beautiful wedding day.


I adore ambient window light




Rocktography 101


Adorable²




I am in love with this tender shot of her father the moment he gave her away...






Mmmm...symmetry:




Paparazzi


Love this one! Goodnight lovebirds...

9 comments

  1. Brandi // July 8, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

    Aww they are adorable!! Great job :)

  2. Amy S // July 8, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

    Very pretty. I love how the last one feels like a dream. :)

  3. Unknown // July 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

    Your photos are beautiful!

  4. Studio222 Photography // July 8, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

    Rhea... rude, offensive, harassing, and unkind comments are not tolerated on this blog. Thank you for taking the time to look at our work (and check back in to see if your hurtful words made it through our moderator), however, we kindly ask that if you do not have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Have a wonderful night.

    Thanks.

  5. Studio222 Photography // July 8, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

    Thank you to everyone else who left us positive and uplifting notes. Your kindness is much appreciated by both Nate and myself as well as the clients showcased in the images. :)

  6. Zak // July 9, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

    Just gorgeous! Love the father/daughter moment. You guys rock! :)

  7. Kayleen Taulanga // July 9, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

    You are so talented! Love your blog! And your home is beautiful. Don't let the hater get you down girl, she's just jealous and she's gotta reason to be cuz you're fab!

  8. Jen // July 9, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

    Lovely! I love the shot of the bride's dad giving her away. I wish I had one like that of my dad and me. What a sweet moment to cherish for a lifetime!
    p.s. Not only are you guys awesome photographers but classy to boot!

  9. Anonymous // July 13, 2009 at 1:27 AM  

    LOVE the shots of the couple in the water!!