Matt: Personal Portrait Session

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | , | 13 comments » | Share on Facebook

Matt Tucker is a phenomenon. (That's why I felt the need to use both his first and last names. Clearly.) I really have no other way to describe him. And if he reads this, I know he's going to smile and chuckle ("smuckle", if you will) and shake his head at me. Humor me, okay Matt? You are awesome.

Matt is one of the kindest souls I've ever encountered. I'm not sure I'll ever meet another person like him. His heart is pure gold and I'm not sure that there is any person out there, having met him, that doesn't instantly feel a sort of soulful kinship to him. We love Matt Tucker for many reasons, the least of which are because he uses direct address every time he talks to us ("Hey Becka, how are you today?") and because he looks directly in your eyes and nods along the entire time you're talking. For his birthday we promised him an epic personal portraits session. And now it's time to deliver on our promise.


This... just... happened:




It's bright at noon in Florida






Hottie




Love this...


Want in on the fun?

Only a few July dates remaining. Now booking pp sessions for August-September

13 comments

  1. Amy // July 2, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

    Pretty much rockstar status on the photos.

  2. Amy S // July 2, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

    Is he single? Just kidding...but not really. LOL ;)

  3. Jamie Burnett // July 2, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

    Great stuff Becka! I love your "personal portrait sessions"! That's a great idea! Love the symmetry in these!

  4. Candy // July 2, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

    I want a Personal Portrait Session! Your rocked it like always!!

  5. tami // July 2, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

    ummm... like adorable, is he single? these are very nice, great portrait work!

  6. Jadarie // July 2, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

    I LOVE looking at your work! You both are so talented! I wish you were closer to mentor me!

  7. jennifer lamy // July 2, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

    These shots are SO great! I want a session!!!

  8. Studio222 Photography // July 2, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

    @Candy & @Jennifer Well head on down here to Orlando and we'll get right on it! ;)

    @Amy @Amy S @Tami... yes ladies he's single and ready to mingle! ;)

    @Jade @ Jamie Thank you so much :)

  9. Eric Fields // July 3, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

    Love me some Matt Tucker! These images truly capture the essence and allure of one of my favorite people on the planet. Epic!

  10. Studio222 Photography // July 3, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

    @Eric Love me some eric fields comments. true story

  11. Rita // July 3, 2009 at 3:22 AM  

    These are great! He definitely has the Seth Green thing going on ;) and I do love me some Seth Green (sshhh don't tell my husband) heh heh.

  12. smittengreta // July 3, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

    these are awesome!! 'nough said! :)

  13. Jeannie // July 4, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

    Can't wait to see your portrait work.