An Unexpected Surprise...

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | , | 3 comments » | Share on Facebook

Do you remember Bonnie and Steve? How can you not? Their lovely faces were splattered all over our blog and website for months! Not only did we shoot them 4 times. (Yup, 4) But we shot them out of the normal order, causing much confusion amongst our avid blog readers. (Do we have avid blog readers? Are you there? Chirp. Chirp.) We shot a bridal/day after/trash the dress session with them in St. Augustine. Then we shot an engagement session for them and their pups in Baldwin Park. Then we shot their wedding reception in Celebration (they eloped in St. Lucia all private-like). And lastly, we shot their after party later that night. The other day I received an email from Bonnie asking for our new address because she had something she wanted to send us. What? For us? I've been like a kid waiting for Christmas, checking the mail everyday for the surprise. And finally, we got it...

I squeeled with delight as soon as I saw the buttons of the darling packaging. Nate looked at me in confusion. "Those are Anthropologie buttons!" I squeeled again, "I'd know them anywhere!" (I imagine that I respond to Anthropologie buttons the same way most women respond to the infamous blue Tiffany's box.) An engagement gift?! Bonnie and Steve, you melt my heart with your thoughtfulness!



stock image from anthropologie.com


How absolutely and utterly fantastic are these towels? There are three and they are embroidered with little birds falling in love, getting married, and then having little birdlets. I just love them. Related: Anthropologie revamped their website recently. It looks great. Check it out: Anthro.



Love and presents,
Becka & Nate

3 comments

  1. Heather Ahrens // July 21, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

    You are causing me to be insanely jealous right now.

  2. Michelle Guzman // July 21, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

    That is sooo sweet!!!!!!

  3. britt // July 21, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

    those towels are awesome! and i'm glad to hear i'm not the only one that recognizes anthropolgie buttons!