Laura & Chris: Sneak Peak

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 PM | | 11 comments » | Share on Facebook

ORLANDO | FLORIDA

We had such a great time shooting Laura & Chris' engagement session at their wedding venue, the gorgeous JW Marriot Grande Lakes here in Orlando. We completely clicked right away and had such a fabulous time getting to know them better. We cannot wait to finish the rest of the images but until then, enjoy these five...


This may be my favorite engagement shot ever...






Nate's favorite


Hello gorgeous

11 comments

  1. Michelle Guzman // April 21, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

    I especially love the first shot! So fun!

  2. shawnreeder // April 21, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

    These look great Becka and Nate!

  3. Heather Ahrens // April 21, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

    Beautiful! I love Nate's favorite :)

  4. ohana photographers // April 21, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

    mmm....yummo session!!!

  5. robin // April 22, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

    I'm with Nate. They are all beautiful, but that one looks like marriage to me. Something about it looks like years of faithfulness.

  6. Anonymous // April 22, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

    I LOVE the first shot and I also really, really like the last shot!!!! Boy, both wanting to drive and going in different directions, sounds like marriage to me... tee hee

  7. Anonymous // April 23, 2009 at 3:03 AM  

    I don't know which one is my favorite - all of these are freaking fantastic! I might have to side with Nate though... that is a GORGEOUS shot. Love, Alli

  8. ross // April 23, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

    Wow - these are great! beautiful photos!

  9. Last Forty Percent // April 24, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

    These are beautiful images!!

  10. greta, smitten photos // April 25, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

    adorable session!! your fave is my fave! i really love it! i can't put my finger on what it is, but there's something really unique and different about that shot!

  11. Jen // April 27, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

    These are wonderful! I adore #1. You can almost 'feel' their personalities and affection for each other. It belongs in a magazine or hotel brochure or something for sure!