Lauren & Mr. E: Destination Wedding in Sanibel Sneak Peak

Posted by Studio222 Photography | 2:22 AM | , | 17 comments » | Share on Facebook

SANIBEL ISLAND | FLORIDA

What we do at weddings is an interesting job. We are part artists, part business people, part psychologists, part best friends, part paparazzi, part macgyvers, and sometimes part makeup and hair emergency helpers. Each wedding requires it's own mix of roles for us to play. And then there are those magic weddings where everything falls perfectly into place, the roles mesh into one glorious day of laughter, hugs, magic moments, and "Oh my gosh, let's take a few over here!" camera clicks. This was one of those weddings. We were instantly welcomed and treated like part of the family when we arrived at this remarkable mansion right on the beach. We were like kids in a candy shop as we surveyed the surroundings and our minds filled with the photographic possibilities. I am so excited to work on the rest of the images but for now, here are 10 of our favorites...


My favorite detail shot of the day:


Hello gorgeous Florida Flora!




Lauren's perfect ensemble from The Dressing Room in St. Pete, FL.




Oh Romeo, oh Romeo...






My favorite portrait...


17 comments

  1. robin // April 20, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

    These are really beautiful! I love her dress and necklace--really simple but elegant looking. That last shot is gorgeous!

  2. Deb // April 20, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

    Beautiful, beautiful! I love it! We were married on Sanibel - but it wasn't nearly that beautiful.

  3. Jamie Burnett // April 20, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

    LOVE those beach shots.... I wanna shoot with you! Especially on the beach!

  4. Tracy (Serendipity Images) // April 20, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

    Simply gorgeous! =)

  5. Brandi // April 20, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

    Fabulous as always. Love them all.

  6. Amanda Suanne // April 20, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

    these are great! Beautiful venue too!! :D

  7. Telgenhoff Photographers // April 21, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

    These are amazing...as usual!! :)

  8. Regina White // April 21, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

    Thank you for leaving some luv on my blog. I love your work. Of course mine is no where near yours but your works along with others inspires me.

  9. Anonymous // April 21, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

    oh my! I love the one with the pool in it and the "romeo" gestures.

    Also, the lovely clouds made some of the photographs so moody and vibrant.

    :-)

  10. Ayesha // April 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

    These are beautiful can't wait to see the rest!

  11. Kelly LaBruyere // April 22, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

    Gorgeous! I love the shots of just the two of them on the beach.

  12. gina&tony // April 22, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

    wow, i LOVE her dress!! great shots. that bridal party shot is super kick ass.

  13. Unknown // April 22, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

    I want to do my wedding photos over and have you do them. You guys are so much better than my photographer... and I'm talking about the shots and your personalities!

  14. Studio222 Photography // April 22, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

    Amber, why don't we do an "anniversary" shoot? That would be fun!

  15. Anna Lynch McClary // April 23, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

    Such a beautiful series! I love the bridal party shot and the last one, walking off into the sunset...dynamite!

  16. Lisa Sears // April 23, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

    Oh my goodness! I love the first one and the romeo and juliet photo as well! AWESOME!

  17. Nicole // May 7, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

    I absolutely love this shoot. Beautiful photos, I really enjoy your work!